Posted to general@gump.apache.org by Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> on 2006/11/21 11:53:01 UTC

Why don't we get Gump notifications?

Hi,

I mucked a bit with our (velocity) gump descriptor in gump/projects and
successfully broke the current build (:-)), however, no message was sent
to dev@velocity.apache.org (I did change that address form the old
jakarta address).

They didn't end up in moderation either (I'm moderating that list)?

So: Where do our gump notifications end up? We'd love to have them back
on the dev list.

	Best regards
		Henning

--
Henning P. Schmiedehausen  -- hps@intermeta.de | J2EE, Linux
91054 Buckenhof, Germany   -- +49 9131 506540  | Apache person

	  "Save the cheerleader. Save the world."

Re: Why don't we get Gump notifications?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 21 Nov 2006, Henning Schmiedehausen <hp...@intermeta.de> wrote:

> however, no message was sent to dev@velocity.apache.org (I did
> change that address form the old jakarta address).

I don't see anything wrong with the descriptor.  It may have been a
transient error, since the last "Cannot send mails" mail to this list
mentioned connection timeouts while sending mails to
general@gump.apache.org.

Stefan