Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by lizhi <sl...@qq.com> on 2016/09/18 05:56:41 UTC

回复: flexjs error output,and flashdevelop

can you see in image?this format in output will in the results panels

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
it is in one line.
and with ":" after numline "8"
and with "error:" string.

Re: 回复: flexjs error output,and flashdevelop

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.
now the flexjs output.

D:\proj\git\spriteflexjs\test\src\Main.as:8
所访问的属性 aaa 可能未定义。
			aaa
			^

and my like.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 9/19/16, 7:51 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

>thanks,is it this ok https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-35133?

Yes, I renamed the subject to make it a bit more obvious what the issue is.

Thanks
-Alex

Re: 回复: flexjs error output,and flashdevelop

Posted by lizhi <sl...@qq.com>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
I see. Please file a JIRA bug so we don't forget to fix this.

-Alex

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
On 9/18/16, 10:34 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

>pls look at the image there
>https://github.com/fdorg/flashdevelop/issues/1212
>
>not the flexjs output can not putin the fd result panel.
>
>but the 2nd image format can put in the result panel
>
>the 1st image look good,but can not work with flashdevelop.
>
>pls just change the format.

No guarantees that we would change it, but what do you want it to look
like?

-Alex

Re: 回复: flexjs error output,and flashdevelop

Re: 回复: flexjs error output,and flashdevelop

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

On 9/17/16, 10:56 PM, "lizhi" <sl...@qq.com> wrote:

>can you see in image?this format in output will in the results panels

Image attachments don't work on this mailing list.  Please post a link or
the text.  I will look tomorrow.

-Alex