Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Stefan Groschupf <sg...@media-style.com> on 2006/03/08 20:13:35 UTC

CrawlDb Filter tool, was Re: svn commit: r384219 -

Rod,
some days ago I had written a small tool that is filtering a crawlDb.
You can find it here now:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NUTCH-226
Give it a try and let me know if that works for you, in any case
backup your crawlDb first!!!
I tested it only with a small crawlDb, so it is your own risk. :)

Stefan

blog: http://www.find23.org
company: http://www.media-style.com