Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Derrick Spell <de...@cdmplus.com> on 2006/02/04 07:42:54 UTC

Catalyst::View::Embperl ???

I've been looking at Catalyst lately.  I wonder if anyone has
considered the possibility of using embperl as the templating
engine?  I see that views can be handled by mason already.

-Derrick

"[The Perl source is] an interconnected mass
of livers and pancreas and lungs and little
sharp pointy things and the occasional
exploding kidney." -Nat Torkington

Re: Re: Catalyst::View::Embperl ???

Posted by Daniel <em...@7thfire.com>.
I'd love to see something like this happening.

Re: Catalyst::View::Embperl ???

Posted by Matt J Cwanek <ma...@frob.net>.

RE: Catalyst::View::Embperl ???

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.