Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Yingcheng Sun <yx...@case.edu> on 2015/04/10 00:36:52 UTC

Checkout Error: No marketplace entries found to handle jaxb2 and jcasgen

Dear all,

When I import(checkout) the ctakes 3.2.1 as a maven project, errors come:

*No marketplace entries found to handle jaxb2-maven-plugin:1.6:xjc in
Eclipse. * Please see Help for more information.

*No marketplace entries found to handle jcasgen-maven-plugin:0.9.3:generate
in Eclipse*.  Please see Help for more information.

I tried to use the Maven downloaded by myself  instead of that myeclipse
offered , but it still doesn't work. The printscreen picture is attached.
Does anybody meet this before? Could you tell me how to fix it?

Thank you!

Jason

Re: Checkout Error: No marketplace entries found to handle jaxb2 and jcasgen

Posted by Yingcheng Sun <yx...@case.edu>.
Yes, they both exist in my maven repo just in the path you said. Should I
delete them and refresh?

Posted by Pei Chen <ch...@apache.org>.