Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Peter Lin <tc...@yahoo.com> on 2004/02/10 01:38:44 UTC

second perf article

http://tao.altern8.net:8080/perf_article_two.zip

Here is a rough draft of my second performance article. It mainly talks about how to create test plans and uses JMeter. the zip file contains a jmeter test plan, open office and pdf document.

please send comments directly to me at woolfel@yahoo.com.

once I get the feedback, I will revise it and post it on JMeter's wiki.

peter lin

Re: second perf article

Posted by Josh Rehman <jr...@citysearch.com>.
Thanks for the article. I haven't yet installed JMeter but will let you
kno when I do.

Note: Tomcat also has access logging turned off by default, not just Resin.

--
Josh Rehman
citysearch.com

Re: second perf article