Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Ranjangaonkar, Vaibhav (HQP)" <Va...@rhi.com> on 2003/07/14 18:25:22 UTC

functionality in an Action class ?

I am looking for an Action class like IncludeAction but
this class should be able to include contents from an external
source and store it in request/session scope, much like the
<c:import > tag in JSTL. But, I want to use this functionality
outside of a JSP. Is there something like that already ? If not,
do we need an one or we can get away without it ?

Please advise,
Thanks.

Re: functionality in an Action class ?

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
On Monday 14 July 2003 12:25, Ranjangaonkar, Vaibhav (HQP) wrote:
> I am looking for an Action class like IncludeAction but
> this class should be able to include contents from an external
> source and store it in request/session scope, much like the
> <c:import > tag in JSTL. But, I want to use this functionality
> outside of a JSP. Is there something like that already ? If not,
> do we need an one or we can get away without it ?

Please ask "user" questions on the "users" list.

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist

Re: functionality in an Action class ?