Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Gernot <ge...@nurfuerspam.de> on 2011/05/16 18:31:25 UTC

all-in-one dist package

At https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/EXTCDI/Module+Overview
I found following statement:
"For some JEE6 application servers it's suggested to use the
all-in-one dist package instead of the fine grained modules (due to
server related issues)."

I cannot find the "all-in-one dist package" at the download page nor
in any of the downloaded zip and tar.gz
Where can I find it?

Re: all-in-one dist package

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi gernot,

we are using the maven-shade plugin for bundling the optional all-in-one
dist package.
>currently< there is a bug in shade and so we can't create an all-in-one
javadoc package.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: all-in-one dist package

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
Hi!

This is due to a bug in the maven-shade-plugin. We will work on that but it's low prio atm. Please refer to the to the single package JavaDocs instead.

And of course, if you have further questions, then just ping us back on this mailing list. We are happy about every feedback!

LieGrue,
strub

Re: all-in-one dist package

Posted by Gernot <ge...@nurfuerspam.de>.