Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Mikael Ståldal <mi...@magine.com> on 2016/04/18 16:49:43 UTC

(Unknown)

Perhaps someone from PMC should register Log4j 2 here:
http://docs.graylog.org/en/latest/pages/marketplace.html

now when we have a GelfLayout.

Currently you will only find a couple of obsolete third-party GELF-plugins
for Log4j.

I tried to do it myself, but I don't have the proper permissions on GitHub.

--
[image: MagineTV]

*Mikael Ståldal*
Senior software developer

*Magine TV*
mikael.staldal@magine.com

email.

Re:

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
If you wanna do funny stuff with GitHub, I think you have to ask Infra to
intervene usually.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: