Posted to dev@apisix.apache.org by Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> on 2019/10/30 07:18:23 UTC

dashboard bot is broken

Hi, zhiyuan,

The dashboard bot script [1] is broken because this repo moved to Apache,
then
the robot lost permissions.

The dashboard can not be compiled automatically now,
Is there any way to solve it?

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-apisix-dashboard/blob/master/travis/after_success.sh#L39

Thanks,
Ming Wen, Apache APISIX
Twitter: _WenMing

Re: dashboard bot is broken

Posted by Zhiyuan Ju <ju...@apache.org>.
That's great!

Then Justin, could you help create a Jenkins workspace for the
incubator-apisix-dashboard repository? and grant sufficient permissions for
us committers?

Best Regards!
@ Zhiyuan Ju <https://www.shaoyaoju.org/>

Ming Wen <we...@apache.org> 于2019年10月30日周三 下午11:18写道: