Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Princess <he...@googlemail.com> on 2010/01/25 21:03:32 UTC

trailing Euro symbol on a format String.

Iam using POI 2.5

this.styleEuro.setDataFormat(wb.createDataFormat().getFormat("##,##0.00
€"));
shows a vague symbol in place of Euro ...
The same user defined format works in Excel  but the same works for $
through POI

Also
this.styleEuro.setDataFormat(wb.createDataFormat().getFormat("0.00\"$\""));
works
but when i replace $ with € then a vague symbol appears.

Re: trailing Euro symbol on a format String.

Posted by Princess <he...@googlemail.com>.
thanks for the input ...
I was using Stylesheet  and SAX Content handlers. and in the Handler using
POI for Formatting ..
I changed my POI version today and now it works

Thanks for all your Solutions.It helped a lot
Hepzibah
**Hope can be ignited by a spark of encouragement *****

Posted by MSB <ma...@tiscali.co.uk>.