Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Arun Mannuru <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/11 23:50:23 UTC

Hello EveryOne!!

Hi Team,

Good Evening!!

My name is Arun Mannuru, Today I have started as a contribute for The
Apache Foundation. I started using Apache Frameworks like Camel, Kafka in
my current project.Thought of being a part of open source project
contribution gives good idea on the framework. Please help me finding
resources like accessing the JIRA board for the open issues to start
with.Also, I'm happy to collaborate with people already started working on
there tasks. Looking forward to work with you.

Sincerely,

--
Arun Mannuru
Phone: +1 618 604-6499

Re: Hello EveryOne!!

Posted by Aditya Sharma <ad...@apache.org>.
Hi Arun,

Welcome to the Apache ecosystem!

Here are some links to understand how Apache projects work:
https://www.apache.org/theapacheway/
https://www.apache.org/foundation/how-it-works.html#management

Contribution process info specific to Kafka and Camel:
https://kafka.apache.org/contributing
https://camel.apache.org/manual/latest/contributing.html

Similarly, you can get the contribution process information on the specific
project website.

HTH

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya Sharma