Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com> on 2021/03/31 14:41:06 UTC

CSEUG Virtual - May 27th, 2021

Hello,

The CSEUG has not met since Berlin in February 2020.

For that reason, on May 27th Giles and myself are organising CloudStack European User Group Virtual. The event will be completely online, starting from 13 CET time to 17.30 CET time. (Check your time zone here<https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2643743,2950159,727011,1273294&h=2643743&date=2021-5-27&sln=12-17&hf=0>)

We look for volunteers who want to join with talks and present their stories with CloudStack.
This will be the first virtual event and although the pandemic and everything, we hope it will bring some great spirit, option to meet again and support the community and CloudStack as a project.

Is anybody interested to do a talk? The slots will be just 30 minutes so that they can fit the people with busy agenda.

Kind regards,

ivet.petrova@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
@shapeblue

Re: CSEUG Virtual - May 27th, 2021

Posted by "Moe (NuvolaCore)" <Mo...@NuvolaCore.com>.
Thank you Ivet.

We will try to see what can work for us.  Time zone could be an issue as we in Western Canada are 9 hours behind Europe.

Thank you and we will act of this as soon as we make a decision.

Regards,

Moe

Posted by Ivet Petrova <iv...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi Moe,

mvesal@synetic.net<ma...@synetic.net>  & mvesal@nuvolacore.com<ma...@nuvolacore.com>

ivet.petrova@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com>
www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/>
[...]

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-green-avg-v1.png]<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient> Virus-free. www.avg.com<http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient>
<x-msg://3/#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: CSEUG Virtual - May 27th, 2021

Posted by Gabriel Bräscher <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ivet.

Posted by Slavka Peleva <sl...@storpool.com>.
Thanks, Ivet, Giles,

This is a cool idea to have a virtual event! We from StorPool will be happy
to join it

Best regards,
Slavka

Posted by Slavka Peleva <sl...@storpool.com.INVALID>.