Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by Alphonso Whitfield III <aw...@vital-inet.com> on 2013/12/01 00:10:15 UTC

Re: 80 million downloads

I understand the message you stated is v clear but a personality associated with the product is not a bad thing, since you have declined the role maybe someone will step up into that role...intime

Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield
info@thevitalportal.com
Vital
912-816-2595
Skype: vital.i.net

Visit us at:
The Vital Portal

The Vital Portal On facebook

Visit our Google Community

Join our Vital Portal Webinars at:
The Vital Portal WebEx Meeting Center .

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.
On 30-Nov-2013, at 18:10, Alphonso Whitfield III <aw...@vital-inet.com> wrote:

> I understand the message you stated is v clear but a personality associated with the product is not a bad thing, since you have declined the role maybe someone will step up into that role…in time
I have no doubt people will and are in fact filling in the role
But I have not declined it.

I just do not have the resources to pursue it. It takes a lot of time, which is to say, money.

For instance, it would be quite nice to have an apparatus—a web page wiki—that validates claims about the qualities of AOO we want broadcast.

And it would be nice, very nice, to have a strategy.

That is not too much. I could surely do it, and would love to do it. But I have also to meet my client obligations in order to actually put the bacon (or vegetarian equivalent—Quorn?) on the table.

best
Louis

Re: 80 million downloads

Posted by Louis Suárez-Potts <lu...@gmail.com>.