Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by David Glasser <gl...@mit.edu> on 2007/05/07 14:39:26 UTC

Re: svn commit: r24945 - in branches/ctypes-python-bindings: . csvn csvn/core csvn/ext

On 5/6/07, djames@tigris.org <dj...@tigris.org> wrote:
> Author: djames
> Date: Sat May  5 22:12:30 2007
> New Revision: 24945
>
> Log:
> Add support for 'log' to ClientSession, and an example script which
> replicates the behaviour of 'svn log'.
>
> * csvn/client.py
>   (_LogMessageReceiver): New class.
>   (ClientSession.log): Add log method
>
> * csvn/core/__init__.py
>   (Hash.__init__): Update this function to create copies of the
>   input hash.
>   (Hash.__len__): Convert the return value of apr_hash_count to
>   an int, in case it's not an int already.
>
> * csvn/ext/callback_receiver.py:
>   New file. The CallbackReceiver class in this file makes it easy
>   to write convert c-style callbacks into generator functions.

I think you left log.py out of the log message.

--dave

--
David Glasser | glasser@mit.edu | http://www.davidglasser.net/

Re: svn commit: r24945 - in branches/ctypes-python-bindings: . csvn csvn/core csvn/ext

Posted by David James <ja...@cs.toronto.edu>.
On 5/7/07, David Glasser <gl...@mit.edu> wrote:
> On 5/6/07, djames@tigris.org <dj...@tigris.org> wrote:
> > Author: djames
> > Date: Sat May  5 22:12:30 2007
> > New Revision: 24945
> >
> > Log:
> > Add support for 'log' to ClientSession, and an example script which
> > replicates the behaviour of 'svn log'.
> >
> > * csvn/client.py
> >   (_LogMessageReceiver): New class.
> >   (ClientSession.log): Add log method
> >
> > * csvn/core/__init__.py
> >   (Hash.__init__): Update this function to create copies of the
> >   input hash.
> >   (Hash.__len__): Convert the return value of apr_hash_count to
> >   an int, in case it's not an int already.
> >
> > * csvn/ext/callback_receiver.py:
> >   New file. The CallbackReceiver class in this file makes it easy
> >   to write convert c-style callbacks into generator functions.
>
> I think you left log.py out of the log message.

Good catch. I've fixed up the log message.

Thanks,

David