Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Jacob Barrett <jb...@pivotal.io> on 2019/11/14 18:47:14 UTC

Website Banner Graphic

Does anyone know who is responsible for our website’s graphics. The recently added “TM” to the Geode logo needs to be redone. My design brain can’t handle that the text is in the wrong font, the wrong color and isn’t anti-aliased like the rest of the text and graphic components.

https://geode.apache.org <https://geode.apache.org/>
https://geode.apache.org/img/apache_geode_logo.png <https://geode.apache.org/img/apache_geode_logo.png>

The “TM" should be added to the original vector graphic and a new raster should be generated from that.

-Jake

Re: Website Banner Graphic

Posted by Dave Barnes <db...@pivotal.io>.
Found an image in the Pivotal Branding folder that had a better-looking TM.
Pushed it to the site - all fixed now.

Re: Website Banner Graphic

Posted by Joey McAllister <jm...@pivotal.io>.

Re: Website Banner Graphic