Posted to users@camel.apache.org by diwakar <di...@nsn.com> on 2011/12/28 12:22:53 UTC

Re: Spring vs Java DSL

Hi,

           Is "threads" DSL supported in Spring xml?
           How can the below code from http://camel.apache.org/async.html be
represented in xml?
from("jms:queue:order")
    .to("bean:validateOrder")
    .to("mock:validate")
    .threads(20) // How can this be specified in XML?

.unmarshal(mySecureDataFormat).delay(1000).to("bean:handleOrder").to("mock:order");

          Does Fuse IDE support threads DSL?
          Please let me know your comment.

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

Re: Spring vs Java DSL

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
Am 28.12.2011 13:36, schrieb diwakar:
> Hi,
>
>               >>  do code assistance for you in the XML editor
>               Did you mean Fuse IDE or any general purpose XML editor? (I was
> expecting support for threads DLS from Fuse IDE for Camel.)
>               Please let me know your comment.
>
> With Best Regards,
> Diwakar

Basically the code assistence works in the normal eclipse xml editor. To
make it work you have to download the xsd and add it as an xml catalog
entry in the
preferences. Normally it should also work if the xsd is correctly
referenced in the xml file but for me that did not work.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Open Source Architect

RE: Spring vs Java DSL

Posted by diwakar <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi,

             Thanks for the example.
             I opened xml in Fuse IDE and "threads" is supported (in
miscellaneous). The screenshot is attached
http://camel.465427.n5.nabble.com/file/n5105275/threads.JPG threads.JPG .

With Best Regards,
Diwakar

RE: Spring vs Java DSL

Posted by Omar Atia <om...@its.ws>.
Dear Diwakar,

Have a look for default profile threading :.
http://camel.apache.org/threading-model.html

Camel in action book has a section for thread EIP as well .

Chapter 10/pools .

Attach is XML spring as sample.

Thanks,
Omar Atia

Re: Spring vs Java DSL

Posted by diwakar <di...@nsn.com>.
Hi,

Re: Spring vs Java DSL

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 12:22 PM, diwakar <di...@nsn.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>           Is "threads" DSL supported in Spring xml?
>           How can the below code from http://camel.apache.org/async.html be
> represented in xml?
> from("jms:queue:order")
>    .to("bean:validateOrder")
>    .to("mock:validate")
>    .threads(20) // How can this be specified in XML?

Yes, its easy just type <threads> in your IDE.

See the XSD
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring

And you can configure your IDE to learn the XSD and do code assistance
for you in the XML editor, so you just press ctrl + space and it popup
a list of XML tags you can use.

> .unmarshal(mySecureDataFormat).delay(1000).to("bean:handleOrder").to("mock:order");
>
>          Does Fuse IDE support threads DSL?

Yes

>          Please let me know your comment.
>
> With Best Regards,