Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Dan Dumont <dd...@us.ibm.com> on 2012/01/16 16:18:55 UTC

Access-Control headers for rendered gadgets?

Is there a mechanism for a gadget to specify the x-domain endpoints it
wishes to communicate with?  I'd expect the gadget render would supply the
correct Access-Control CORS headers.
Is there a feature for this already?  Is this something that we would want
in the spec?

This would probably only work for gadgets rendered as iframes...  Not sure
how it would apply to gadgets rendered inline and added to an already
rendered container page.

RE: Access-Control headers for rendered gadgets?

Posted by "Ciancetta, Jesse E." <jc...@mitre.org>.

I haven't seen existing support for it anywhere already, but it does seem like it could be a useful addition to the gadget spec.