Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pablo Estades Fernández <pe...@yahoo.es> on 2001/02/27 15:45:06 UTC

Problems trying to deploy the struts example (1.0b) on solaris

Hi all,

The struts example works fine on my W2K but when I try
to deploy it on solaris fails.

This is my setup:
Solaris 2.6
Sun JDK1.2

If it helps you, you can take a look on the
weblogic.properties, the start script (startEx.sh) and
the log (weblogic_pgn.log)

If you need something more, please tell me.

Thanx!
Pablo.

Envía mensajes instantáneos y recibe alertas de correo con
Yahoo! Messenger - http://messenger.yahoo.es

Re: Problems trying to deploy the struts example (1.0b) on solaris

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.
I am using Tomcat.

Posted by Pablo Estades Fernández <pe...@yahoo.es>.

Posted by Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com>.

Posted by Pablo Estades Fernández <pe...@yahoo.es>.
Yes, yes, yes...

When I've installed jdk1.3 the problem has
disappeared.

Thanx.
Pablo.

--- Maya Muchnik <mm...@pumatech.com> escribió: >
Is this the same index.jsp from struts-example? If
> so, I do not have a
> problem to run example on Sun 2.7 and JDK 1.3.
> Maya
>
> Pablo Estades Fernández wrote:
>
> > More information;
> >
> > Here is my problematic index.jsp.
> >
> > Do you think the error can be related to NOT to
> use
> > JDK1.3?
> >
> > <%@ page language="java" %>
> > <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-bean.tld"
> > prefix="bean" %>
> > <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html.tld"
> > prefix="html" %>
> > <%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-logic.tld"
> > prefix="logic" %>

> > <head>
> > <title><bean:message key="index.title"/></title>
> > </head>
> >
> > <logic:notPresent name="database"
> scope="application">
> >     ERROR:  User database not loaded -- check
> servlet
> > container logs
> >     for error messages.
> >   <hr>
> > </logic:notPresent>
> >
> > <logic:notPresent
> > name="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
> > scope="application">
> >     ERROR:  Application resources not loaded --
> check
> > servlet container
> >     logs for error messages.
> > </logic:notPresent>
> >
> > <h3><bean:message key="index.heading"/></h3>
> > <ul>
> > <li><html:link

page="/editRegistration.do?action=Create"><bean:message
> > key="index.registration"/></html:link></li>
> > <li><html:link page="/logon.jsp"><bean:message
> > key="index.logon"/></html:link></li>
> > </ul>

> size="1">A
> > Walking Tour of the Example

> > Struts"/>

> > --- Pablo Estades Fernández <pe...@yahoo.es>
> > escribió: > Hi all,
> > >
> > > The struts example works fine on my W2K but when
> > > try
> > > to deploy it on solaris fails.
> > >
> > > This is my setup:
> > > Solaris 2.6
> > > Sun JDK1.2
> > >
> > > If it helps you, you can take a look on the
> > > weblogic.properties, the start script
> (startEx.sh)
> > > and
> > > the log (weblogic_pgn.log)
> > >
> > > If you need something more, please tell me.
> > >
> > > Thanx!
> > > Pablo.

> > > Envía mensajes instantáneos y recibe alertas de
> > > correo con
> > > Yahoo! Messenger - http://messenger.yahoo.es
> >
> > > ATTACHMENT part 2 application/x-zip-compressed
> > name=myConf.zip

> > Envía mensajes instantáneos y recibe alertas de
> correo con
> > Yahoo! Messenger - http://messenger.yahoo.es

=====
Pablo Estades Fernández (pestades@aubay.es).