Posted to users@camel.apache.org by cmland <qi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/28 08:18:55 UTC

Multiple camelContext elements in camel 2.6.0

    There are many spring context xml files in my project ,and i want to use
"camel:ContextScan" and "camel:include"  to include all the  CamelContext
into one CamelContext and then i can use one "onException" to process the
error message. but it was not work.  what i can do for it .
thanks.

eg:
	<camel:camelContext id="base" autoStartup="true">
	<camel:contextScan>
		<camel:includes>classpath*:src/test/resources/com/project/module/*.xml;
                </camel:includes>
	</camel:contextScan>
		<camel:onException useOriginalMessage="true">
			<camel:exception>java.lang.Exception</camel:exception>
			<camel:handled>
				<camel:constant>true</camel:constant>
			</camel:handled>
			<camel:bean beanType="com.test.Print" method="execute"></camel:bean>
		</camel:onException>
	</camel:camelContext>

Re: Multiple camelContext elements in camel 2.6.0

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
You could code your "onException" strategy in a base route and subclass
this in your other routes...

Best,
Christian