Posted to users@camel.apache.org by my_forum <my...@ukr.net> on 2008/10/01 16:43:15 UTC

Camel + MDB as a message consumer

Apache geronimo 2.1.3 with
ActiveMQ 4.2.1

I want to process my messages by prority, so I'm going to use camel as a
message resequencer for my JMS queue. I use message driven beans as a
messages consumer.

I do NOT use spring in my application

Could anyone give me either a reference or an example of using camel
resequencer with MDBs without using spring?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Camel + MDB as a message consumer

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/1 my_forum <my...@ukr.net>:

> Apache geronimo 2.1.3 with
> ActiveMQ 4.2.1
>
> I want to process my messages by prority, so I'm going to use camel as a
> message resequencer for my JMS queue. I use message driven beans as a
> messages consumer.
>
> I do NOT use spring in my application
>
> Could anyone give me either a reference or an example of using camel
> resequencer with MDBs without using spring?

See the examples here...
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/resequencer.html

for how to turn the line of Java into a real main you can use try this
http://activemq.apache.org/camel/walk-through-an-example.html

--
James
-------