Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by "Haszlakiewicz, Eric" <EH...@transunion.com> on 2009/07/09 20:36:57 UTC

axis2/c and json

I've been looking at getting axis2/c working with json encoding instead
of xml.  There is a rather old jira (AXIS2C-683) that had some
not-quite-working code in it that I've started playing around with.
Before I spend too much more time getting that functional, I figured I
should ask:  is there already working support for using JSON that I
haven't found?

eric

Re: axis2/c and json

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:06 AM, Haszlakiewicz, Eric <
EHASZLA@transunion.com> wrote:

> I've been looking at getting axis2/c working with json encoding instead
> of xml.  There is a rather old jira (AXIS2C-683) that had some
> not-quite-working code in it that I've started playing around with.
> Before I spend too much more time getting that functional, I figured I
> should ask:  is there already working support for using JSON that I
> haven't found?

We do not have any :(

Samisa...

--