Posted to dev@forrest.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2005/09/08 06:27:50 UTC

Re: XHTML2 - let's do it!

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> IMHO we should eventually support every xhtml2 module, but it's not
> strictly needed. Ok to leave it out for now, and see later to include it
> via an input module, as it's just a (legacy induced) substitute for

Today i added the complete XHTML2 RELAX NG schema
(main/webapp/resources/schema/relaxng/WD-xhtml2-20050527)
and a driver for Forrest (xhtml2-forrest.rng) that uses
just the modules that we decided so far.

There is a demonstration of using the new Jing transformer
in whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.xhtml2
Just uncomment the transformer in structurer.xmap and/or add
similar transformers to any other parts of the sitemaps.

The two example XHTML2 instances in that plugin now
validate (index.html and samples/xhtml2_subset.html).

-David

Re: XHTML2 - let's do it!

Posted by Ross Gardler <rg...@apache.org>.
David Crossley wrote:

> The two example XHTML2 instances in that plugin now
> validate (index.html and samples/xhtml2_subset.html).

WooHoo!

Thanks David.

Ross