Posted to dev@tiles.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/08 17:15:06 UTC

Attributes inside attributes

HI all,
I noticed that Attribute class contains a map, called "attributes", to
store overriding attributes of the containing attribute.
I've seen that it is somewhat used by the container (when rendering)
and the DigesterDefinitionsReader (when adding a definition as an
attribute, all the attributes of the contained definition are added to
the included attribute).
Surprisingly, when I leave them void, all the tests (JUnit and
Selenium) pass :-O
So I think that this was some sort of experiment that, for some
reason, remained in the code. In fact, attribute override is handled
perfectly by the AttributeContext, and I don't see (currently) the
concept of "attributes inside attribute" anywhere.

If I remove these "attributes inside attributes", will you miss them?

Thanks
Antonio

Re: Attributes inside attributes

Posted by Greg Reddin <gr...@gmail.com>.
On 5/8/07, Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If I remove these "attributes inside attributes", will you miss them?

I don't think I'd miss them. Go forth  :-0

Greg