Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Brad Walker <BW...@studentadvantage.com> on 2002/09/27 15:38:47 UTC

Conditions with a custom matcher

Hey folks,

I am attempting to write a custom matcher, which as its condition, takes a
path to a config file. Here is the syntax:

           <mailet
match="MyMatcher=C:/java/james-2.1a1-2002-08-18/apps/james/conf/myfile.txt"
class="Null" />

The problem that I am having is that I need to speicfy the absolute path
name in order to open the config file. Ideally, I would like to specify a
relative path:

           <mailet match="MyMatcher=conf/myfile.txt" class="Null" />

Does anybody know how I can programatically prepend the relativate path name
specified in the condition with the absolute base path of my james
application? I'm not very familiary with the underlying framework ( Avalon,
Cornerstone, etc), but I'm sure there is a way ;)

Thanks for the help,
Brad

Brad D. Walker
Sr. Software Engineer