Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Florence Hoffmann | blink imaging <fl...@blink-imaging.de> on 2017/08/30 13:27:46 UTC

JRE Problem

Hello,

I need some help to open a document. I just get the message that it couldn’t be open because of a java runtime problem (JRE) and I have to install this. But I can’t find any information to install this on a mac.

Please, can you help me installing the JRE and solve this problem.

Thanks

Kind regards
Florence

Re: JRE Problem

Posted by zahra a <na...@gmail.com>.
hello.
which kind of documents do you want to open?
i know that openoffice can open all types of documents without java.

you need java only for creating databases and maybe for using macro,
not usual files!
hope that help, God bless you!

On 8/30/17, Florence Hoffmann | blink imaging <fl...@blink-imaging.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need some help to open a document. I just get the message that it couldn’t
> be open because of a java runtime problem (JRE) and I have to install this.
> But I can’t find any information to install this on a mac.
>
> Please, can you help me installing the JRE and solve this problem.
>
> Thanks
>
> Kind regards
> Florence

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.