Posted to user@beehive.apache.org by Pau <pa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/13 00:18:48 UTC

cool urls (url-mapping in Beehive)

Anyone knows how can be changed the url-mapping behaviour of Beehive?
The *.do or *.jsp make the urls uglier (
http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI ) .I've read that you can control
that on Struts so I gess it could be also valid for Beehive. With
django the url-mapping was very flexible (but now I have to do
something in a Java+WS environment and I'm using Beehive).

Tapestry 4 adds "friendly urls" (quoted from the web: URLs that pack
more information into the path and less into query parameters) and a
way to configure them explained here:
http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/UsersGuide/friendly-urls.html

Thanks

--Pau