Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Alka Beniwal <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/01 08:40:25 UTC

Add extra OpeStack API in Jcloud

How to add some extra Opentstack API in Jcloud.Ex-Interface for NovaAPi is
there in JCloud but for HypervisorAPI its not there.I want to retrieve
information related to hypervisor from OpenStack.There is no API in Jcloud
for that.

Is there a way to get statistics of running hypervisor,such as no. of
hypervisor,details of a specific hypervisor by using Jcloud??

AB

Re: Add extra OpeStack API in Jcloud

Posted by Jeremy Daggett <je...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
Hi Alka!

As you mentioned, there is an OpenStack Nova Extension API called
³os-hypervisors² [1], however it is not supported at this time. I have
created a JIRA [2] to track this new feature.

Please feel free to watch/vote on the issue, thanks!

/jd

[1]
http://developer.openstack.org/api-ref-compute-v2-ext.html#ext-os-hyperviso
rs