Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Herm Wong <ki...@hotmail.com> on 2013/01/24 23:02:15 UTC

Network API

Do we have any plans to move the Cordova Network API so that it aligns with the current W3C draft of the https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/dap/raw-file/tip/network-api/Overview.html?
I'm just curious because I'm currently working on the Cordova-FirefoxOS implementation and this is the approach that FxOS is taking with their Network API.

Re: Network API

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
I believe it is our goal to get to the latest spec once the plugin
separation is complete. I'm all for you starting that process
now---the only issue is how this effects mobile-spec and how the other
platforms feel about it starting early.

Re: Network API

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.
Ah cool thx