Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by minh <mi...@extramedia.com> on 2000/09/26 05:27:44 UTC

help jserv module for NT

hi all
please tell me how to get jserv module for NT
I have down load soure of jakarta-tomcat and extract it
but i can not find jakarta-tomcat\src\native\apache\jserv
as state in the user guide
thanks for all reply

Re: help jserv module for NT

Posted by Nguyen Duy Tho <th...@ulyssesvietnam.com.vn>.
Firstly, copy the ApacheModuleJServ.dll ( you can find it with JServ installation) to /.../Apache/modules
Edit the httpd.conf to include /../jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf or append the contains of this file to httpd.conf
Remember to modify in according with your system( load .dll with WinNT instead of .so for Unix)
For example in my httpd.conf, I added
     Include "d:\java\jakarta-tomcat\conf\tomcat.conf"

Restart Apache, it should work, if not please consult /../Apache/logs/*log for errors.

Good luck