Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Andraz Skoric <an...@medius.si> on 2004/05/25 14:26:38 UTC

How to

Hi,

I posted a message in April about MuiltiFieldQueryParser, and I'm
interesting if you can tell me (Lucene crew) how to do that (multiField
search with mapping one on one field1:query1, field2:query2) with
existing code in Lucene. I implemented 2 new methods, but I didn't get
any feedback on how to do that with existing methods. I'm preparing for
new project and I would really like to know better (cleaner?) way to do
that with non-patched version of Lucene.

http://issues.apache.org/eyebrowse/ReadMsg?listName=lucene-dev@jakarta.apache.org&msgNo=5810

10x, A