Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/12/02 23:03:47 UTC

Re: svn commit: r109552 - /spamassassin/trunk/lib/Mail/SpamAssassin.pm /spamassassin/trunk/spamd/spamd.raw

jm@jmason.org (Justin Mason) writes:

> as a matter of interest -- I guess this is for Daniel -- why is that
> debug-area-splitting-and-validation code not part of Mail::SpamAssassin,
> anyway?

IIRC, I think I did it that way because spamd, spamassassin, and
mass-check used slightly different options and semantics for the debug
options and moreso because it simplified the API especially around "all"
vs. none (undefined, false), etc.  It was quite deliberate on my part.

I'm fine with moving it all into Mail::SpamAssassin *if* the
command-line semantics can be roughly preserved.

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/