Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Ni...@sercel.fr on 2003/02/28 14:44:48 UTC

Réf. : What to do with xml-apis.jar?

It's for Xalan, the libarary used to execute X-Path requests on XML trees and to process XSL stylesheets.

                    Frankioski@ne
                    tscape.net           Pour :  xerces-j-user@xml.apache.org
                                         cc :
                    02/28/2003           Objet :      What to do with xml-apis.jar?
                    12:44 PM
                    Veuillez
                    répondre à
                    xerces-j-user

I'm new to struts.  I use MS Windows 2000.  I downloaded the zipped binaries from
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-struts/release/v1.0.2/.  The installation web page,
http://xml.apache.org/xerces2-j/install.html, does not mention anything about the file "xml-apis.jar".  What should users do with
it?