Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Bhavani Sudha <bh...@gmail.com> on 2020/10/30 05:58:55 UTC

Reg weekly sync meeting

Hello all,
I was wondering if it would make sense to move the weekly sync meeting to
bi-weekly to amortize time and be efficient, especially since people across
different time zones attend. We could still retain the same time but change
the cadence to one in two weeks instead. What do you think?

Thanks,
Sudha

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.
Updated the cadence to bi-weekly.  We will update the next meeting day each
time we meet and keep the following wiki upto date

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/HUDI/Apache+Hudi+Community+Bi-Weekly+Sync

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Udit Mehrotra <ud...@apache.org>.
+1 Bi-weekly would be better.

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org>.

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Mani Jindal <ma...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by nishith agarwal <n3...@gmail.com>.
+1

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting

Posted by Sivabalan <n....@gmail.com>.
+1

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 11:57 AM Vinoth Chandar <vi...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1
>
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 8:44 AM Balaji Varadarajan
> <v....@ymail.com.invalid> wrote:
>
> >  +1
> >     On Sunday, November 1, 2020, 09:13:44 PM PST, Gary Li <
> > garyli1019@outlook.com> wrote:
> >
> >  +1 for biweekly meeting.

-Sivabalan

Re: Reg weekly sync meeting