Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Ruslan Dautkhanov <da...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/28 21:18:00 UTC

"output disappears" after running a paragraph - on recent master snapshot

We upgraded our Zeppelin to yesterday's master snapshot.

One of users complains that all his notes don't produces output
after the upgrade. It "blinks" with output and then output disappears.

Here's quote from his email:

My notebooks are having problems printing output.  I can see the output
> flash on the screen but then it disappears.

See that user's log attached. It has exceptions, including:

ERROR [2017-01-28 11:13:53,338] ({pool-4-thread-1}
> AppendOutputRunner.java[run]:68) - Wait for OutputBuffer queue interrupted:
> null
> ERROR [2017-01-28 11:41:53,272] ({qtp691893263-18}
> ResourcePoolUtils.java[getAllResourcesExcept]:64) -

I can't reproduce this issue, but we're running Zeppelin instances out of
the same
Zeppelin installation (running under different users though), so wanted to
bounce
this at other users. Have you seen this error before? Is this a known issue?

Thanks,
Ruslan Dautkhanov

Re: "output disappears" after running a paragraph - on recent master snapshot

Posted by moon soo Lee <mo...@apache.org>.
Great to hear problem's gone!
Thanks for sharing the details.

Best,