Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Sugeesh Chandraweera <su...@cse.mrt.ac.lk> on 2016/09/02 06:10:04 UTC

Contribute for Apache Bloodhound

Dear Sir,

I am third year undergraduate Computer Engineering BSc degree, University
of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I would like to contribute to your project as a
contributor. If I have a chance, please let me know.

Thank you.

--
Sugeesh Chandraweera
*Undergraduate*

Re: Contribute for Apache Bloodhound

Posted by Gary <ga...@physics.org>.
On 03/09/16 10:33, John Chambers wrote:
> Hi Sugeesh,
>
> Thanks for your interest in contributing to the Bloodhound project. Like I
> have said previously the main site with all the information on at
> https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/ but the site is currently
> unavailable. It would be good to get some knowledge about Trac which is
> built upon by Bloodhound. Their site at https://trac.edgewall.org/ has all
> the information you might need.
>
> If you have any questions then please post them here so they can get
> answered and be useful to all new contributors.
>
> Cheers
>
> On 2 September 2016 at 07:10, Sugeesh Chandraweera <sugeesh.13@cse.mrt.ac.lk
>> wrote:
>> Dear Sir,
>>
>> I am third year undergraduate Computer Engineering BSc degree, University
>> of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I would like to contribute to your project as a
>> contributor. If I have a chance, please let me know.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> --
>> Sugeesh Chandraweera
>> *Undergraduate*
>> *University of Moratuwa*
>> *LinkedIn <https://lk.linkedin.com/in/sugeesh>*

Hi Sugeesh,

As I just mentioned to someone else, it is worth noting that the issue
tracker has been back up for a bit; if you are interested in learning
more about contributing to the project you can look here:
https://issues.apache.org/bloodhound/wiki/BloodhoundContributing

And as John says, if you find any difficulties with getting started,
there are people on the mailing list who should be able to help.

Cheers,
     Gary

Re: Contribute for Apache Bloodhound

Posted by John Chambers <ch...@apache.org>.