Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by hongbing cheng <if...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/11 17:07:33 UTC

Kupu 415 error

Hi all,
   I want to ask you a question. When i use the Kupu to create a table, it
gives me 415
error. I also try some methods, but 415 error exists all the same. Could you
help me to  resolve this error?
If you have resolved this error, could you tell me how to? Could you
describe it detailedly?
   Thanks a lot!

Cheng

Re: Kupu 415 error

Posted by René de Vries <re...@canyon.xs4all.nl>.
Cheng,

Please see the old archives (I also encountered the same problem).

http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@lenya.apache.org/msg14494.html

In my case the fix was simple: Use a more relaxed html scheme (look
into the xhtml module).

Rene

Op 11 mrt 2009, om 17:07 heeft hongbing cheng het volgende geschreven:

--
René de Vries
<re...@canyon.xs4all.nl>