Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Master Yoda <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/09/25 15:26:16 UTC

Apache Qpid connector.

 <us...@flink.apache.org> Hello,   Is there a flink source and sink from/to
Apache Qpid. ? I searched around a bit but could not find one. Would I need
to write one if there isn't one already ?

thanks,
Parag

Re: Apache Qpid connector.

Posted by Master Yoda <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Austin, thanks for the response. Yes, the protocol is AMQP. I will try
out the RabbitMQ connector with Qpid

thanks,
Parag

Re: Apache Qpid connector.