Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Robert Upshall <ru...@psasoft.com> on 2003/04/01 05:26:05 UTC

Tomcat catalina.sh and setclasspath.sh

Hi,

I was wondering who is responsible for catalina.sh and setclasspath.sh
scripts.  I have made some very very small modifications that will allow
the existing scripts to work with OS400.  The changes are os specific
additions that should not affect the other OS's that use the scripts.

Who would I have to submit these changes to for review/approval?  This
would make a nice addition to the list of supports OS's.

Robert

Re: Tomcat catalina.sh and setclasspath.sh

Posted by Henri Gomez <hg...@apache.org>.
Robert Upshall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering who is responsible for catalina.sh and setclasspath.sh
> scripts.  I have made some very very small modifications that will allow
> the existing scripts to work with OS400.  The changes are os specific
> additions that should not affect the other OS's that use the scripts.
>
> Who would I have to submit these changes to for review/approval?  This
> would make a nice addition to the list of supports OS's.

Oups. Didn't notice this mail ;-)

What's your problem with current script with iSeries ?

We're using them at works without problems...