Posted to cvs@incubator.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2017/03/05 17:52:15 UTC

[Incubator Wiki] Update of "March2017" by AteDouma

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Incubator Wiki" for change notification.

The "March2017" page has been changed by AteDouma:
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/March2017?action=diff&rev1=64&rev2=65

   The podling has satisfied all of the requirements as laid down in the Apache
   Maturity Model and is ready to graduate to TLP.

+  The Apache Maturity Model Assessment for Streams can be found at the wiki:
+    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STREAMS/Apache+Maturity+Model+Assessment+for+Streams
+
+

    Dev List
@@ -1814, +1818 @@

    [X](streams) Matt Franklin
       Comments: The podling has a small, but invested community from multiple different companies.  I agree with Suneel that we should
                 consider graduation.
-   [ ](streams) Ate Douma
+   [X](streams) Ate Douma
-      Comments:
+      Comments: Getting close to termination a little over 6 months ago because of lack of activity, the podling has remarkably revived
+                and revitalized itself, and IMO now is in good shape, ready to graduate.
    [X](streams) Suneel Marthi
       Comments: This podling is ready to graduate and has fulfilled all the criteria as laid down in the Apache Maturity Model Assessment.
                 The discussion to graduate the podling can start off once the in progress Streams 0.5-incubating release is through.