Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org> on 2016/08/03 07:01:30 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] new committer and PMC member: Mark A. Matienzo

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Marmotta
has asked Mark A. Matienzo to become a committer and we are
pleased to announce that they have accepted.

Mark A. Matienzo is Director of Technology for the Digital Public Library
of America. DPLA is one of the largest (public) installations of Marmotta,
and Mark has been quite active in the last months, particularly on
performance topics. Also Mark is deeply involved in the LDP community
at W3C, participating in the new LDP Next Community Group that has
been recently kicked-off.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the
project since there is no need to go via the patch
submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management
and to guide the direction of the project.

Welcome on board, Mark!

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager

Re: [ANNOUNCE] new committer and PMC member: Mark A. Matienzo

Posted by Jakob Frank <ja...@redlink.co>.
Welcome Mark!

--
Jakob Frank