Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com> on 2019/11/13 11:58:06 UTC

JIRA about CVEs

Hello,

Could you take this JIRA entry (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TOMEE-2737) into account please ?

Best Regard.

________________________________

Re: JIRA about CVEs

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Richard!!

Richard Monson-Haefel
https://twitter.com/rmonson
https://www.linkedin.com/in/monsonhaefel/

Re: JIRA about CVEs

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.

Re: JIRA about CVEs

Posted by Richard Monson-Haefel <mo...@gmail.com>.
Excellent!  Thanks, Richard!

Re: JIRA about CVEs

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.

Re: JIRA about CVEs

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Please note my comment on the JIRA:

These have already been done:
Update to Jackson Databind 2.10.0:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/5e38138463f65146c4087da8085c8dcd93079ef1
TOMEE-2725 update beanutils to 1.9.4:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/0e433e9e565dac45c2c04368f8da6f1e827db295
TOMEE-2726 update Xmlsec to 2.1.4:
https://github.com/apache/tomee/commit/e3b05ddf8e4e06286f45a936474fee4eee6dcc99

Shout if you think there are other dependency updates needed.

Jon

On Wed, Nov 13, 2019 at 2:09 PM Zowalla, Richard <

Re: JIRA about CVEs

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
Alright, I will proceed :)

Re: JIRA about CVEs