Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org> on 2016/11/04 14:59:59 UTC

[REVIEW] OAK-4908 in 1.5.13: prefiltering (enabled by default)

Hi,

I'd like to commit OAK-4908 which would introduce prefiltering for
observation listeners. This is based on OAK-4907 (population of a ChangeSet
during the commit) and OAK-4916 (FilteringObserver-wrapper for the
BackgroundObserver) - and it works fine with the new filters (OAK-5019-23)
too.

The reason I raise this on the list is that this is quite a change and it
would thus be good if there was an agreement that we want this in for 1.5.13
(Monday). I know it's a bit a tight schedule, but I think it would be good
to have that in to allow for more testing in real life scenarios. I've thus
marked it a blocker for 1.5.13. If you disagree, pls let me know.

Wdyt?

Cheers,
Stefan

Re: [REVIEW] OAK-4908 in 1.5.13: prefiltering (enabled by default)

Posted by Stefan Egli <st...@apache.org>.
FYI: Assuming lazy consensus I've now committed this one to unblock
1.5.13. We can do post-review in case.

Cheers,
Stefan