Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by cbo19 <cb...@student.canterbury.ac.nz> on 2003/06/11 23:21:05 UTC

Build Problem

Hi Everyone,

I am new to XIndice and am having trouble installing it.

I hove followed the instructions on compling the XIndice src code and
after executing the build the "dist" directory with the .war file is not

being generated.

I am using JDK 1.4.1_02 and the latest XIndice download I could find:
xml-xindice-1.0.zip (running windows 2000).

I tried using JDK 1.3.0_02 with the same result.

The build completes sucessfully.

Please help.

Should the dist dir already be included in my unziped directory? ie am I

just missing something from the downlaod?

Thanks
Carl O.

RE: Build Problem

Posted by Kevin Ross <Ke...@iVerticalLeap.com>.
We are trying at the moment to formalize a 1.1 release, which is
significantly different (and better).  Please get the source from cvs
and run the build.bat.

-Kevin Ross