Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2004/01/13 20:15:09 UTC

Re: svn commit: r8275 - trunk

Tobias Ringstrom <to...@ringstrom.mine.nu> writes:
> > Log:
> > * CHANGES:  write 0.36 release description
>
> I think it would be a good idea to have a little more time between the
> CHANGES update and the release tag creation for future releases in
> order to make it possible for more people to review the file.

Excellent suggestion, yeah.

Ben or Josander: you could start the changes file way early, and then
just do any catchup on the last day (and only if necessary).

?

-K

Re: svn commit: r8275 - trunk

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.
On Tuesday 13 January 2004 21.15, kfogel@collab.net wrote:
> Tobias Ringstrom <to...@ringstrom.mine.nu> writes:
> > > Log:
> > > * CHANGES:  write 0.36 release description
> >
> > I think it would be a good idea to have a little more time between
> > the CHANGES update and the release tag creation for future releases
> > in order to make it possible for more people to review the file.
>
> Excellent suggestion, yeah.
>
> Ben or Josander: you could start the changes file way early, and then
> just do any catchup on the last day (and only if necessary).

What? This time, you had an eternity! It took at least 10 secs from I
heard the CIA pling for CHANGES on irc until I made the release
branch!  ;-)

Agree. As mentioned eariler: Revision numbers are cheap.

Jostein

--
http://www.josander.net/kontakt/ ||
http://www.josander.net/en/contact/