Posted to dev@sis.apache.org by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr> on 2013/08/19 10:32:13 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache SIS 0.3 Release

The Apache SIS PMC is pleased to announce the immediate availability of
the SIS 0.3 release.

The release can be obtained from the Apache SIS download page -
http://sis.apache.org/downloads.html

Release notes are available at -
http://sis.apache.org/release-notes/0.3.html

Apache SIS is a spatial framework that enables better representation of
coordinates for searching, data clustering, archiving, or any other
relevant spatial needs. SIS provides data structures for geographic data
and associated metadata along with methods to manipulate those data
structures. The SIS metadata module forms the base of the library and
enables the creation of metadata objects which comply with the ISO 19115
metadata model and which can be read from or written to ISO 19139
compliant XML documents.

For general information on Apache SIS, please visit the project website:
http://sis.apache.org/

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache SIS 0.3 Release

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.
Thanks Suresh. I have been able to send a test email using your
instruction. I will wait a little bit to see if the announce passes on
announce@apache.org, and if not I will send it again (the failure notice
that I got said that my email was rejected rather than moderated).

     Martin

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Martin,

Posted by Martin Desruisseaux <ma...@geomatys.fr>.