Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Martin Klarbäck <ma...@klarback.net> on 2006/03/27 17:51:10 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache on Win2003 doesn't start

Hi,

I've got a Apache 2.2 running on a Windows 2003 machine. When trying to
start with my normal httpd.conf file it wount start and gives me this
error in eventviewer:
"The Apache2 service terminated with service-specific error 1 (0x1)."
If I run Apache with the orginal conf file it starts fine. I have run a
Test configuration without any errors. The strange thing is that apache
has been running on this config for some days now! I've attached my
normal httpd.conf. Can anyone find any errors in the file?

Best regards
Martin K