Posted to dev@bloodhound.apache.org by Joachim Dreimann <jo...@wandisco.com> on 2012/10/29 12:59:41 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Bloodhound 0.2 (incubating)

Time to call the results I think.

Gary, John and Branko provided three binding +1 votes.
There were no 0 or -1 votes at all.

Therefore the vote has passed successfully. I will now call for the vote at
incubator level.

All votes:
Gary Martin +1
Olemis Lang +1 (Non-binding)