Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com> on 2012/03/09 23:10:43 UTC

BlackBerry native cordova-js sync

For anyone interested, I've been pushing my native side changes to
sync BlackBerry with cordova-js at the following repo/branch:

https://github.com/deedubbu/incubator-cordova-blackberry-webworks/tree/cordova-js

Contains fixes to enable:
    Network
    File
    Capture
    use cordova.require to call back to JS.

Re: BlackBerry native cordova-js sync

Posted by Drew Walters <de...@gmail.com>.
I believe my changes are up to date with the require changes. I need to do
some more testing as I was seeing an error on OS 6. Will have to wait till
Monday.

Posted by Filip Maj <fi...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Tim Kim <ti...@gmail.com>.
Nice work, Drew.