Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by "Gustafson, Nicholas" <ni...@rakuten.com> on 2021/09/30 07:36:55 UTC

Reference Documentation Disappearance

Hi,
It seems like some time this morning (JST) the documentation for Grammar, Functions, and Datatypes was replaced with a single line: “update_here”.  Example: https://phoenix.apache.org/language/functions.html
My guess is this was a mistake, but I’m not sure how or who this should be reported to.  Does anyone have an idea of how to get these pages restored?
Thanks,
Nicholas Gustafson

Re: Reference Documentation Disappearance

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@cloudera.com>.
Fixed.

Posted by Istvan Toth <st...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks for reporting this.